This beet and berry smoothie is made with 5 healthy ingredients that will make you glow from the inside out. Raw beets, banana, citrus, and mixed berries make this smoothie a super delicious way to start your day. Complete with a healthy dose of both fruit and veggies! Paleo, vegan, gluten free, and Whole30
- 1 small beet, peeled and chopped – or about 1/2 cups worth
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 1 cup of mixed frozen berries – strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries are all delicious
- 1 1/2 cups of water or coconut water
- a few ice cubes (optional – for a colder smoothie)
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
- For an colder / more “frozen” smoothie add a few ice cubes before blending!
- For a little extra fiber + omega 3 fatty acids you can add a teaspoon or so of flax or chia seeds!
- Category: drink
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: healthy
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, paleo, whole30, beets, citrus, orange, banana, coconut water, breakfast, brunch