- 4 oz cold brew coffee OR 2 teaspoons espresso powder plus 4 oz water OR 2 shots of espresso
- 4 oz almond milk or another milk of choice
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- maple syrup, honey or coconut sugar – to taste
- 1 big scoop collagen powder
- 2 teaspoons MCT oil (optional but recommended!)
- additional add ins: any superfoods or adaptogens of choice (maca, chaga, reishi, cacao, etc)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until nice and frothy.
- Pour into a glass with ice and enjoy!
- Category: drink
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: coffee, easy, collagen, blender, mct oil, breakfast, naturally sweetened