This healthier iced pumpkin spice latte recipe is made with feel good ingredients that you probably already have stocked in your kitchen! A healthier homemade twist on a favorite fall inspired coffee that is paleo, vegan, and dairy free.
- 1 cup cold brew coffee or 4 shots of espresso
- 1 3/4 cup non-dairy milk of choice – oat, almond, or cashew would all be DELISH
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree (sweet potato puree also works if you can’t find canned pumpkin!)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or to taste)
- pinch of sea salt
- whipped cream (optional, but such a treat!)
- Add everything to the blender except for the whipped cream. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Divide between 2 glasses, top with whipped cream + an extra dash of pumpkin pie spice and ENJOY!
- Category: drinks
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: autumn
Keywords: pumpkin, pumpkin spice latte, fall, autumn, starbucks, homemade psl, psl, espresso, cold brew, coffee, latte