These honey rose kombucha margaritas are made with fresh citrus juice, rose water, honey, blanco tequila, and bubbly kombucha. A refreshing and healthier margarita that naturally sweetened and made with real fruit juice. Perfect for Cinco De Mayo or anytime you want to enjoy a yummy kombucha cocktail!
for the margarita
- salt for the rim of the glass + lime wedge
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 11/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 3 ounces of blanco tequila
- 1 ounce of rose water
- 1 ounce of honey, warmed slightly to mix more easily if needed
- 14 ounces of your kombucha of choice
- lime wedges
- fresh rose buds
- dried rose buds
- Run a lime wedge around the rim of two glasses and coat with salt – set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker combine fresh citrus juice, tequila, rose water, honey, and shake a few times without ice so the honey can dissolve.
- Once mixed, add a handful of ice and shake again until very cold. Strain into 2 glasses, dividing evenly.
- Top with kombucha and garnish with lime wedges, and fresh or dried rose buds.
- Cheers! Enjoy!