a super healthy and refreshing mango yogurt drink, lightly spiced and perfect for a weekday morning breakfast!
- 3 cups diced fresh mango*
- 1 1/2 cups plain whole fat NON greek yogurt (I have tried this recipe with greek yogurt and it ends up being way to thick to be drinkable, but if this is all you have you can thin things out with a little milk or water)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne (can be adjusted or omitted according to your spice preference)
- 1 tbs honey (may need more or less depending on the sweetness of the fruit)
- a pinch of salt
- 5 ice cubes
- combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- taste, and adjust honey and cayenne if necessary. may also be thinned with a little water or milk at this point if the consistency is too thick.
- serve immediately or reserve in the refrigerator for a quick and healthy breakfast or snack!
- Category: Drinks