Paleo caramelized bananas are made with only 5 ingredients, no processed sugar and can be ready in less than 15 minutes! The ultimate sweet treat to enjoy on top of ice cream, yogurt, or all by their delicious selves.
- Slice bananas no thinner than 1/3 inch thick and mix gently with salt, coconut sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Heat coconut oil or ghee in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook bananas in batches, spaced apart from each other, for about 2 minutes on each side, or until a nice caramel layer forms.
- Carefully move to a plate after each batch is done frying, and add more fat to the pan before the next batch if necessary.
- Enjoy on their own, or over your favorite coconut ice cream, yogurt, or any other way that suits your fancy!
- Category: dessert, treat
- Cuisine: paleo, vegan, vegetarian