Peppermint mocha bulletproof coffee! The best seasonal upgrade to a classic bulletproof coffee. Easy to make and so SO delicious!
- about 10–12 oz hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract or 1 drop of food grade peppermint essential oil
- pinch of sea salt
- whipped cream
- cacao nibs or chocolate shavings
- Blend all ingredients except for garnishes together in a blender on high for at least 30 seconds, until frothy and creamy.
- Either pour into your mug or thermos and enjoy as is or top with whipped cream and extra chocolate goodies for a fancy treat!