Are you guys ready for this insanely delicious spicy watermelon salad with cilantro and lime!? It’s spicy, sweet, a little bit salty and doused in a super lime-y dressing for the ultimate watermelon salad experience – refreshing and FULL of summer flavor!
- 1 mini watermelon, or 1/2 of a regular sized watermelon
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño, thinly sliced or minced for less intense heat
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of red chili flakes
- extra flaky sea salt and red chili flakes for garnish
- Cut watermelon into wedges or bite sized pieces.
- In a small bowl whisk together dressing ingredients – cilantro, jalapeño, lime juice, salt, olive oil and chili flakes.
- Spoon dressing over the top of the watermelon and finish with flaky sea salt and an extra pinch of chili flakes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!