strawberry coco creamsicle shake! A super easy real food indulgence made with frozen fruit, coconut cream, and vanilla, for those times when you just wanna treat yo’self!
- 1 13.5 oz can coconut cream
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of cold water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 12 oz package frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp – 1 tbsp maple syrup (or more to taste – this largely depends on a) how sweet you like your dranks – duh, and b) how ripe your strawberries actually were when they were frozen. TJ’s organic frozen strawberries needed a little extra help)
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender, coconut cream + water first, starting out with the smallest amount of water, and adding as you go only if needed to get everything blending. You can also start with the smallest amount of maple syrup (or none at all if you wanna give that a shot first), and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and sweeten with a little more maple syrup if desired. Serve topped with a few fresh strawberry slices and ENJOY!