a delectable and tasty oreo cheesecake popsicle.
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt, full fat
- 1 1/2 cup whole milk
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 8 organic oreos roughly chopped
- combine the first six ingredients in a blender and blend until fully combined.
- add roughly chopped oreo cookies and pulse carefully until desired cookie size is reached.
- pour into popsicle molds, freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours, and enjoy!!
- Category: dessert