This dairy free ranch dressing is made with a few simple ingredients that you likely already have on hand, with none of the junky ingredients that are in the bottles at the store. Plus it’s ready in 5 MINUTES! So delicious as a dip or a dressing for your favorite salad. A healthy and tasty alternative to everyone’s favorite dipping sauce.
- 1 cup clean avocado oil mayonnaise (homemade or store bought both work)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt + more to taste
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, or lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of water + more as needed to thin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs – dill, parsley, and chives are all excellent options (may substitute with 1 tablespoon of dried herbs)
- In a food processor, blender, or bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, vinegar or lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons of water.
- After mixing add more water as needed to thin to your desired consistency.
- Stir in chopped herbs and taste. Add more salt if needed.
- Store in the refrigerator and enjoy!
- Will keep in the refrigerator for up to one week